• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ANY ONE upgrade to a paid member yet?????

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
So how much have you given to the forum through your donations? Since you brought it up I thought I would ask.

A lot of other forum options were looked at before this option was choose, this is what they thought would be best going forward. Will it be? Only time will tell.

So what all did you get at KTMTalk with your lifetime membership and how much was it?

I'm not going to battle about this.. just stating my thoughts.
and yes I am an advertiser here. But that is a completely differnt issue that I should not have brought up in the first place..
Do you think we will do it with a fee site?? Im not so sure..
I just think there is a better way and the popular MC sites, (KTM talk being one of them) know how to do it. no ruffled feathers and a very good community.
I cant mention what you get with the KTM talk lifetime membership,
it part of the understanding with the site owner.. I can assure you its very good and worth far more than 100 it cost me..

Ill hold my final judgment for a while and see how it goes..

Last edited:

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
i dont see how paying to use this site supports the sport of snowmobiling? wasnt the money supposed to go to the new server that doesnt work any better than the other one?

you can choose a group when signing up that will get funding support.

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Paid mine for 3 years!

The friendships and the help are worth that and then some!!!! :beer;

I think it is cool that the Mods are paying....they don't have to and they still are!! Pretty stand up thing to do...IMO

Premium Features