• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How much for an older rev

R
Nov 9, 2008
SE IDAHO
I'm kinda getting the rev bug and may consider selling two of my sleds to get an 03-04 rev. Do you think I could find one for a reasonable price say around 3k? I'd like to find an 800 but may consider a 600 if they aren't to underpowered based on what I hear from you guys. How reliable were the 800 motors for these years. I keep reading something about the rings causing problems. What about the bottom ends, do they hold up pretty well. Also I've heard that the clutches weren't a strong point for ski-doos around those years. Just fill me in with some info on what you all know and have heard so I can make a more educated decision. Thanks and I appreciate any feedback.

K

KEPT ENT.

Mar 22, 2009
Westlock Alberta
Just picked up my 04 800 ho 159" for 4000 CAD with some extras. I have heard that the rings are not a strong point, one guy said you could run the '06 pistons and rings for better reliability. The only thing that I am going to change right away is the running boards. They have horrible snow evacuation.

Hope this helps :beer;:beer;:beer;

Premium Features