• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sillber turbo dobec and rpm

M
Nov 19, 2017
Hi , after a year from the doo i forgot how the dobec works , ive read the sillber manual but could someone explain better ? For example is the green general value an increase there will increase all ?

What is best rpm for 800 etec -16? Got 8000rpm now with 3psi with barely no snow, going to set it to 5psi when there is more snow.

Optimal afr? 11.8-12.3 WOT ?

Ive got a strange noise this season it sounds like there is dropping water on an hot plate it sounds almost like a sauna when its heating up . Anyone exp that ?

M
Nov 19, 2017
Got 8100rpm now at click 1 and 7psi , at click 3 ive got 8400rpm ( little snow and just powder).

I see good afr at WOT around 11.8 . But i feels likes it pushes in more fuel when letting of throttle it does not drop rpm as fast as it has been .

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Those Dobek boxes are junk.....just being truthful. Call Bryce at Force Turbos and order a Redline box....plain and simple. Your clutching.....either add some weight to the arms or go to the next lighter finish rate primary spring to pull down RPMs. Etecs like to be right at 7900.....8400 is too high and you will bump rev limiter and take out reeds.

Premium Features