• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Never ride alone again in Utah!

K
Dec 14, 2012
Looking to Ride Wed 12/30, Thurs 12/31, Fri 01/01 or Sat 01/02

Taking some time off week and looking to ride. I know Smith and Morehouse and also Soapstone and Wolf Creek Areas of Mirror Lake where I usually ride. I have two sleds but may be on my own depending on the day this week. I'm willing to try other areas with experienced riders that know the area as well. My cell is 801-815-4653 if anybody wants to ride this week!

1911freak

Nov 26, 2007
Kaysville, UT
Getting back into sledding

Hey hope this thread is still active.
I'm getting back into sledding after a few years off. I've got an 850 incoming. :peace:

Just wondering how many groups/members regularly ride on Sunday and if they wouldn't mind a tag along every once in a while.

T
Mar 6, 2008
Looking to possibly rent a sled from Uinta rentals this weekend, Sunday or Monday. Looks like they are in Heber City, and they will drop the sled off for me at a trail head 15 minutes from their location. I am from Washington state, 30, and have been riding pretty much my whole life. Anyone planning on riding one of those days and not mind someone tagging along and showing me the area?

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
What's the snow like up logan canyon? I would like to ride Monday Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Anyone wake to ride?

I rode Tony Grove 2 weeks ago. We was barely able to leave from the main parking lot. I read today people are chasing the snow up the road and parking around the first lookout point with the trailers. Pretty much all the lower elevation snow is gone. You might be able to chase the snow down Franklin road. The snow up high is still quite good, and I seen Beaver reported another 3" new with yesterdays storm.

M
Jan 30, 2009
WI
I'm looking for some people to ride with in southern utah or sw colorado this winter. I've been living in southern Arizona and finally have my sled with me. I'm 27 and a ride a 2016 M8 153". I've been to Rabbit ears in colorado before along with the snowies and bighorns in Wyoming. I have an avalanche beacon, probe, snow bungee, and a GPS. I am planning to go somewhere MLK day weekend January 18-20th along with Presidents day weekend February 15-17th. I may do some other weekends as well.

D
Feb 25, 2019
I am relatively new to Cache Valley and looking for people to ride with in Logan Canyon and surrounding areas. I ride a snow bike and am a new rider but learning quickly. I completed BackCountry 101 with the Utah Avalanche Center. I ride with a beacon, probe, shovel and air bag pack. I don't like to take unnecessary risks when it comes to avalanches but I know the risks. Like everyone else on here I love traveling in the backcountry on a machine in winter!

skibob1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
central az
Midway valley or Duck Creek area. my riding partner went home early today, looking to ride tomorrow friday dec 31st . in the Duck Creek area in southern UT. ski doo 850 want to explore and boon dock. know the area a bit. Do not want to go explore alone! looking for someone going out. thx

Looking for riding partners out of cache valley. I am an experienced mountain rider and have been riding for about 10 years in the back country.
I like to head out early and love to ride the trees. I have a 2019 RMK 155.

I moved here last winter and still haven't found any regular riding partners, hit me up and lets ride!

Premium Features