• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rino 650 vs 755t

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
They both rock. Same maps but 755 is easier to use as it’s touch screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
the 700 series has a bigger screen, but i like to mount mine on my dash sometimes and i see that ram is not making a mount for the 700 rinos, my 655t work great might have to keep it , i was going to sell it and upgrade

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
LOL!

Forgot about this thread.

Ended up with a pair of 650T units.

Suppose they're worth it for the buddy finding and the radio. And as speedometer/ trip computer.

But for somebody new to GPS, I'd rate them a total POS. Phones are so much better and easier to use.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Unless you ride far enough into the backcountry you can’t get a Cel signal. :face-icon-small-dis

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Unless you ride far enough into the backcountry you can’t get a Cel signal. :face-icon-small-dis

Yup, hence the reason for GPS.

Guess I should have worded that deferent. Just sad how much better and easier the phones are when they have a signal.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Sold my Rhinos and purchased the new Garmin InReach Exploer+. Best of all worlds. Got rid of spot as well. Can use GPS on the device or phone.

Went from 3 devices (BCA radio/Spot/rhino) down to 2. Future version will hopefully have radio like the Rhino so one can get down to 1 device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Premium Features