• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

94 summit hac question

A
Dec 1, 2012
Plain, WA.
Ok I've looked everywhere and cant find a diagram on where the vaccum lines go fron the hac unit this is my current configuration 1 center line is a vent 1 goes to right carb lower leftside, left side of unit (pto side) goes to the left side of each carb via a tee, right side of unit goes to the right side of each carb. I pulled the carbs to clean them made a note as to where everything went put it back together and now it runs like crap. If you have a 94 could you take a look for me and tell me if its right. I'm going to change the plugs tommarrow as the both looked fouled to see if it makes a differance. Any help on this would be cc apperciated.

S
Jan 17, 2010
I found this pic online...maybe might help.

just a heads up...

I had a older 2001 500 fan with the hac and the best thing I did was re jet it and get the hac out of there. Those hac were known to fail. They fail and foul plugs. I copied a non hac version sled and adjusted my main jets for my altitude and plugs never fouled and ran spot on.

Screenshot_2014-12-27-07-46-14.jpg

A
Dec 1, 2012
Plain, WA.
I found this pic online...maybe might help.

just a heads up...

I had a older 2001 500 fan with the hac and the best thing I did was re jet it and get the hac out of there. Those hac were known to fail. They fail and foul plugs. I copied a non hac version sled and adjusted my main jets for my altitude and plugs never fouled and ran spot on.

Thanks s-build I did see that on dootalk and if you take away the drawing thats how mine is set up minus the line to the right side of the pto carb I have a plug there. I have also have seen one with the lines from the left side of the unit tee'd and going to each side of the left carb and the right side run the same to the right carb. IDK ill pull the carbs again and put new plugs in and see what happens.

Premium Features