• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

>>> A solution to the Double-Triple-Quad wide Ads

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I don't recall seeing you previously post anything about having specific problems related to the ads on SnoWest.

What is the problem you are having now?

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Oops

I don't recall seeing you previously post anything about having specific problems related to the ads on SnoWest.

What is the problem you are having now?

Sorry, we thought it was commen knowledge that everybody is having the issues of seeing double or triple of the same ads. We see it on multiple platforms, servers, operating systems and browsers, so it is not computer specific. Especially the two bar ads above the forum toolbar. Also the ads that expand into video open and start playing right away, sound and all.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Sorry, we thought it was commen knowledge that everybody is having the issues of seeing double or triple of the same ads. We see it on multiple platforms, servers, operating systems and browsers, so it is not computer specific. Especially the two bar ads above the forum toolbar. Also the ads that expand into video open and start playing right away, sound and all.

The two bar ads across the top is by design.
Thats the way Harris wants them to appear.
As often as not you will see two identical ads stacked on top of each other.
The issue I am trying to address here is ONLY for people who are loosing forum width because the right hand column ads are malformed and being displayed two or three or even sometimes 4 wide.

stripe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2003
selah wa
this is what my pg looks like can you fix it

Attachments

• snowest.jpg
    snowest.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 11
Premium Features