• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

for sale: Go Pro Hero II 960

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello I have an excellent working Go Pro Hero II 960 cam for sale it has all the mounts and everything in the box that it originally came with when I purchased it, I used a flat and curved mounts when I got it put a flat one on the sled hood and a curved on my helmet then I purchased a couple more of those mounts to put on another sled etc and never used them so all contents are the same as when it was purchasd works absolutely flawless and all complete.

I love this cam just need to purchase some engine parts and need to let it go most likely I will replace it by next season but won`t find one for this price.

I`ll take $140 shipped to the US for it,

I can send you pic if you text me at 208 305 4732 or emial to wildcard282@hotmail.com

I have paypal

Darren

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Theres no such thing as a "hero2 960" Theres the normal hero 960 but not a hero2. If its a hero2 then it has the 1080p feature making it not a 960 gopro. If it is the normal 960 though 140 is asking to much for a used camera that is heavily outdated by their new cameras. A buddy just sold me his hero 960 for 40$ in perfect condition, that might be a little on the cheap side but you get the point im putting across. Find out what camera it really is first. 80$ seems reasonable to me for a hero 960 if thats what the camera is.

Last edited:

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
already got that resolved I told the guy I sold it to it was actually a Hero and not Hero 2, This camera is was worth alot more than your measly $40 estimate if you think you can get if for, they go for more than that on ebay. don`t give a crap about the 1080 really most time you upload the vid to youtube you drop it to 720 anyway, ever video I have ever taken with this camera is just as good as any other video you will see on youtube or places like that, unless your watchin the vids on a 60inch HD flatscreen tv or somethin.

Thanks for mocking and the well uneeded correction, I appreciate it..........

only acually reality upgrade on the new cameras is the Wi Fi Remote which is the only reason why I was trying to upgrade if the Wifi wasn`t offered I would be taking cool vids with the HERO...the updated lens design all vids pretty much look the same to me I have recorded enough of them

Premium Features