• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

An open letter to SW admin and all members

H

hurleyboarder21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2003
Snohomish, WA
sigh1

unfortunnatly this is what i miss most about snowest and why many have left. the ability to go after each other and in the end still be fellow snowesters and snowmobilers. i will forever miss the taunting, poking, and boisterous arguments we used to have...just like this one.. dammit

thanks for participating everyone

P
Dec 7, 2007
Mill Creek, WA
HurlyBoarder-

That thread was actually the catylist for me to write my note.

I don't begrudge Smokindave for his response. Like I wrote in my reply: He recognized his error and apologized. None of us are perfect, certainly not me. I would hope that others would extend me grace when I make an error, and I hope I'm man enough to do the same to others.

I was more interested as to why it was deleted.

PE

H

hurleyboarder21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2003
Snohomish, WA
im gunna go out and sit in the truck now.LOL
lmao

well now I know... though it is like the blind leading the blind....

hi dave

That thread was actually the catylist for me to write my note.

just like we used to do it!!!!!!!!

and one more time....just cuz i miss it the way it was

unfortunnatly this is what i miss most about snowest and why many have left. the ability to go after each other and in the end still be fellow snowesters and snowmobilers. i will forever miss the taunting, poking, and boisterous arguments we used to have...just like this one.. dammit

and as for the admin on here

why oh why can we not hash it out anymore and then go ridin together on sunday... why?

chris

AFTER ALL IT IS JUST THE INTERNET

Last edited:
Premium Features