• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 SkiDoo 550F Freestyle long tracked and narrow for deep snow. $3750

adventure

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Alright all you good dads (and moms). I'm hoping to find this one a good home with a deserving young boy or girl. My son has loved riding this for the past few years since we fixed it up for him and he is moving up to an Axys RMK this season. This sled was been perfect for him at ages 9-11 and he's been able to keep up with the rest of the group.

We took a great condition '07 Ski Doo Freestyle 550 Park Edition, narrowed the stance by swapping out with the front end (A-arms, steering rods, shocks and springs) from a 300 Freestyle. Makes it a narrow 32" and much easier for getting it on edge and carving. We also replaced the skis that were on it with SkiDoo Flex skis. Next we ordered a 144" 1 3/8" track plus tunnel and rail extensions from Tracks USA and had this all installed by an expert mechanic.

The stock SkiDoo 550 cc fan engine has just under 4000 miles on it. Never a single problem. It will come with the jets and weights for sea level (MN), and what we've been using in Montana (8-10,000')

It has an electric starter, electronic (PERC) reverse with a beeper, tether, hand guards, and hand warmers. We also have the windshield (not shown in photos because he thinks it looks cooler without!). No plastics or any other damage. We've always stored it heated indoors and transported in an enclosed trailer.

Sled is in central MN right now but we are traveling from Brainerd, MN to Big Sky, MT on December 17th and I'd be happy to meet somewhere along the way (I-94).

Here's a recent video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gDVx2Tyl90

Call or text 218 33O nine sicks three 0 or reply here. Thank you!

Premium Features