• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 900 RMK Will take reasonable offer

Nov 30, 2007
This is a great sled with lots of power that is in good shape. The sled has a 159x2" track that is in great condition. Extras include the slp exhaust, slp air intake system, ice scratchers and 2" handle bar risers if wanted. I am the original owner and have put about 1900 miles on the sled. The only problem is a small crack in the right side panel that I will post a pic of. The sled has all the factory updates along with a brand new stator. The only reason the sled has to go is because I have a new dragon on the way. I need rid of this thing and will take a reasonable offer and will consider help with delivery from Heppner, Oregon. Please private message me with any questions or offers and I will get back to you on how to get ahold of me. I have lots of pics, but am having trouble getting them posted so if you would like to see them PM me and I will e-mail them to you.

Premium Features