• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My daughters 12 long track

B

bhor

Oct 29, 2008
Rapid City SD
Just thought I would share some pics of the 120 I built for my 6 year old daughter here are some specs

HF Predator 212 isky cam arc rod and flywheel mikuni carb milled head

jr clutch an jack shaft conversion

124 track

rec motorsports tunnel ext

dennis iphone 787.jpg dennis iphone 762.jpg dennis iphone 784.jpg dennis iphone 783.jpg dennis iphone 781.jpg dennis iphone 782.jpg dennis iphone 786.jpg

B

bhor

Oct 29, 2008
Rapid City SD
It came in three pieces with bumper and gas rack tubes included boards are part of the side pieces the only thing he has on his web site is the center panel which u have to trim to fit they offer them in 96" and 124" I think I paid 185 plus shipping for the kit the attached photo is from rec motorsports This is the Email I received from Recmotorsports I did not use there Rear suspension Just extension kit

Here is a picture of the Polaris with a 96" longtrack and a Cat with a 124" track.

If you want all of the rail components brackets,rails, wheels, etc add $953.00 to your track price.

If you want tunnel and enclosure ext add $185.00 to the price. Or $1138.00 for both.

Just let me know.

dennis iphone 653.JPG

Premium Features