• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see some pics of turbo polaris sleds...

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Very sketchy!!! That was the same hill I wrecked my 1140 on...and where the sled sits was a sheet of ice. Had to pull the sled up the hill.....going down was not an option!!!

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
I'm so pumped at this thread great idea , many thanks, all great pics and wonderful sleds should be its own sub forum, now someone please pm me on how to post more than 1 pic at a time we can't figure it out, get the icons all to the side but the management only accepts 1, GREAT pics thou be proud.
Evil Kenevils son is at it again trying for a new record. He's trying to jump over 1000 Obama supporters with a d8 catapillar, keep trying till he gets it doneIMO

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
heres a couple updated pics of mine... got the chassis done other than some new rear supsension drop brackets that are being made... should have the motor back mid next week hopefully

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
me too ^^^ i'm leaning towards the extreme though.

Jkinzer, which PC did you go with the HCR track or the regular?

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Backus. Where did you get the vents for the nose of your seld?? And is that a Snow Methane kit?

Jeremy....looks real good!!

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
My turbo won't be here till mid Oct so I'm wondering ;do they use more , less or the same fuel per day as piped stockers, taking into concideration same rider and wt and such, also you should be off the pipe alot more as the extra hp isn't used ?

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
i ride mine at 3/4 throttle to pinned most of the day and can usually get 50-60 miles even on a decent pow day... on deep deep powder days 2 feet+ i've gotten as little as 25 miles to the tank

Last edited:
thanks AO, and good question on the vents, was wondering the same thing. who makes them backus?

here is the website
http://www.backusracing.com/index1.html
the second build is the one he is showing, it says all custom venting.. so who knows if he is selling them. the tunnel looks sick!! I would love to hear more about the water to meth injections does on a race gas turbo kit? most people use them on pump gas kits, i bet the benifits are even greater on race gas? cooler temps = higher boost? i know its not a good pic of the rear suspension, but does anyone know what it is? it states modified on the website, kinda looks like cat rails?

Last edited:
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
the "custom backus" tunnel looks identical to a stock raw tunnel with the cr racing sides, just powder coated instead of raw aluminum

Premium Features