• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

State of tune between altitude extremes.

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Looking at putting together a turbo rmk for next year. Looking at doing a pump gas Silber turbo on a 09 700 155. Anyways, I live at 900ft elevation here in ND, and ride between 8-10K out west.

Can I tune the sled at home at 900ft, with 3-4lbs of boost, then turn it up out west to 8-10lbs, without alot of fooling around? Is it just a matter of fine tuning, or will the control box settings be way off? Thanks Jesse.

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
Justin will take of you!!! You will need the low psi waste gate for his kits to run 3-4 lbs. Clutching would need some tweaking as well. I will have much better answers for you this time next year as well, as i will be visiting silber soon for a test drive here in MN!
Thanks
Darin

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
Looking at putting together a turbo rmk for next year. Looking at doing a pump gas Silber turbo on a 09 700 155. Anyways, I live at 900ft elevation here in ND, and ride between 8-10K out west.

Can I tune the sled at home at 900ft, with 3-4lbs of boost, then turn it up out west to 8-10lbs, without alot of fooling around? Is it just a matter of fine tuning, or will the control box settings be way off? Thanks Jesse.

your best bet is to talk to silber himself. He is easy accessible and willing to answer all and any ?. Drop him a pm with your concern. U won't regret it.

Premium Features