• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Software options for custom built turbo setups

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
So got a VERY nice new Miller Tig welder and eventually once I get decent at it I want to build my own turbo setup for my Dragon. The only problem I have is, can you just buy software from anywhere without buying that companies turbo kit too? Is doing your own tune do-able? Would save me big time $$$ to be able to build my own turbo kit, but it's the lack of software options that might keep me from doing it.

Thoughts?

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
you can buy an attitude controller and build your own.

i did mine and i'm into it for a little over 2k.

if i had a dragon i would have bought one to save the headache but i have an iqr and nobody made one for my application.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Nice. Is the Attitude controller self adjusting once you input values or do you have to hit buttons all day on the mountain when you go up and down in elevation?

Hi I'm Derek the owner of Attitude Industries. Our new 3.25 box is even more hands free then our old gen 3. What Attitude does is take care of your software needs. You see many turbo companies useing our products do to the fact we tune and write them maps for the needs. We are the only company that does not compete with turbo guys with are own kit we work with you. If you have any more questions please give me a call I would like to help ya out.

Thanks
Derek
406-539-3015

Premium Features