• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Polaris Turbo Pipes

Eightysixd Industries has released it's new turbo pipes for the Polaris 700 and 800 sleds. This pipe is the first true turbo pipe made for these sleds. It is stamped out of 16 gauge steel, has a 2 inch stinger end, and is tuned for turbo aplications only. We have everything from the pipe to Turbo porting and other accesories for your turbo sleds that will gain performance no matter who's kit your running.

For more details call
406-539-3015

Thanks
Derek

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Ok you got my attention how $ and is the outlet raw to fit other turbo applications???? and whos Y pipe stock?????

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
haha, Got mine too, just sent a PM to him. Derek if you can just post the answers to my PM here.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!! post it here so we can all know,,

XC where do you ride your KTM I was riding in taylor park and around eagle in sept, was wondering about single track in the leadville area ,or is there somewhere better that the tree huggers havent closed!! with all the impending closures Taylor is going to get real small!!!!!!

Retail price is $419.00

They are not painted due to the fact you have to weld on the end to who ever's turbo kit you want to run.

They use the stock Y pipe.

They give you way more bottom end and mid which is great for boondocking and you still have that turbo top end.

Hope this helps you guy out.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
I just picked up the Boondocker M8 turbo pipes that were tested last season for a good wile and they have been working on some other options but has this pipe been extensively tested for gains and if so in what areas??

Is it like the BD Cat pipe were I can bolt on and ride?? Without welding??

Stroker Customs

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2002
CO
So what is different than a stock pipe? Are you just changing stinger size or what? Is this like Boondockers m8 pipes? All they are is a stock 2010 pipe with the turbo end welded on it. Not sure why a 2010 pipe with a turbo end welded on makes more hp therfor what makes it worth the price they have on it but to each their own. I would just like to know what it is and what is different than a stock pipe. Thanks

I cut and ran many varations last year on my test sleds. So Yes they have been tested.

Like I stated above you have to weld on your end for your pipe due the fact these are a universal turbo pipe. This is why they are not coated or painted.

These are custom built and not just selling another pipe saying here is a turbo pipe like some say or do. This is stamped out of 16 gague steel to hold up to the pipe pressures.

Another shipment of pipes should be later this week to send out again. I hope this helps ya out.

Thanks
Derek

Premium Features