• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hmr 600 carbed turbos?

P
Sep 2, 2008
can anyone help me out i bought a used turbo kit for an 07 600 rmk carbed motor? it a highmark kit just have few questions as far as fuel pressure possibly making pump oil for the turbo instaed of using the injection and fuel mix ratios...if anyone can help i would appreciate it thanks!

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
Call Reggie or PM HMS they are the only guys I would listen too!!:D Well, seeings how they designed and built these kits anyway.. You are going to want to run 10-15psi over boost with the fuel pressure. I am in the middle of switching the oil system over from injection to a closed system so not much help there yet. Make sure and run good fuel and be happy. But what ever you do LISTEN to what lance and reggie have to say. If you choose to do it your own way then your gonna be on your own. Believe me if you do what they say and run there setup your going to be happy. Just like me!

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Call Reggie or PM HMS they are the only guys I would listen too!!:D Well, seeings how they designed and built these kits anyway.. You are going to want to run 10-15psi over boost with the fuel pressure. I am in the middle of switching the oil system over from injection to a closed system so not much help there yet. Make sure and run good fuel and be happy. But what ever you do LISTEN to what lance and reggie have to say. If you choose to do it your own way then your gonna be on your own. Believe me if you do what they say and run there setup your going to be happy. Just like me!

.X2

Y
Jan 22, 2008
if you need any parts let me know. I am adapting my 600hmr kit over to a 800 efi. I have all the parts available except the turbo.

Y
Jan 22, 2008
If any of you guys going to a turbo on a carbed 600 have a stock airbox you want to get rid of let me know. I threw mine out and now I need one. Thanks

Premium Features