• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bikeman Axys 800 Full Velocity "Quiet" Can

T
Does anybody have any suggestions or reviews on the Bikeman Axys 800 Full Velocity "Quiet" Can?

Had a MBRP Trail can before on my pro, loved the low tone rumble and wasn't super loud. Over time it got loud though.

Looking for something with good sound but not annoying loud.

Thanks

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Just put one on my Axys, have only ran it on the track stand in the shop, I would say it sounds real close to stock at idle with a nice sound at WFO. Quieter than GGB trail, or HPS, similar sound to SLP but not quite as tinny.

It fits better than any can I have had, even without the pipe in the sled the thing will hardly move.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I also have the BMP full velocity muffler on my axys. It's not as quiet as diamond-s. Very close to slp can, mabe a bit deeper sound. Fits very good.

Last edited:

Sledhed2012

Lifetime Membership
Sep 5, 2016
River Falls,WI
SSI can???

Has anyone heard the SSI can? How about the fit and finish of them? I know they are fairly lightweight...just don't know a lot about them yet...thanks for any help

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Has anyone heard the SSI can? How about the fit and finish of them? I know they are fairly lightweight...just don't know a lot about them yet...thanks for any help

Just removed one from my sled, one with a BMP Full velocity to match the BMP pipe, only reason. Had the Ti SSI can. Sound was good, not toooo loud, though louder than the Diamond S I had on my pro earlier.. The early cans were an issue with some welds giving way, but mine was never effected... fit well, and yup, light. Cost friendly too, when compared to Diamond S..

Sledhed2012

Lifetime Membership
Sep 5, 2016
River Falls,WI
Just removed one from my sled, one with a BMP Full velocity to match the BMP pipe, only reason. Had the Ti SSI can. Sound was good, not toooo loud, though louder than the Diamond S I had on my pro earlier.. The early cans were an issue with some welds giving way, but mine was never effected... fit well, and yup, light. Cost friendly too, when compared to Diamond S..

I know some companies claim HP gains with their exhaust cans and lost weight....could you tell any difference in the "seat of your pants" riding? Which one would you recommend...SSI or the Full Velocity? Just bought my 800 assault sb and looking to start adding mods...first I wanna start with the weight loss....then after in get it on the snow and a few rides...clutching then see where I go from there.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Haven't had the chance to run the Full Velocity can yet, just added it to the mix a few days ago. Not sure how much power, if any, the SSI added, but sure could tell the 15-ish lbs it lost... Rolled up easier etc...

Sledhed2012

Lifetime Membership
Sep 5, 2016
River Falls,WI
That's makes sense. I don't know if I would feel the 2-3 hp but I would sure like the feel of being able to toss it around in the trees..powerlines...deep snow up north. The clutch kit is where I will find the biggest gains. I just need to decide on that too.

NoSoup4U

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2009
Northern Utah
Does anybody have any suggestions or reviews on the Bikeman Axys 800 Full Velocity "Quiet" Can?

Had a MBRP Trail can before on my pro, loved the low tone rumble and wasn't super loud. Over time it got loud though.

Looking for something with good sound but not annoying loud.

Thanks

Ran the Full Velocity all of last year with the Bikeman pipe. Below half throttle the sound is very close to stock. Above half throttle it has a little more bark than stock, but nothing obnoxious. No issues with the can.

Premium Features