• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BMFAB bumper dealers?

S
Sep 16, 2016
Is there any other bmfab dealers out there besides their website? I'm wanting to order the front and rear bumper but their shipping prices are outrageous.

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
Is there any other bmfab dealers out there besides their website? I'm wanting to order the front and rear bumper but their shipping prices are outrageous.
The shipping is crazy because it is trying to calculate shipping 2 boxes and the system doesn't work all that well...or your Canadian. (It does say that right on the product page to) Send in an email with your shipping address and I'll get you an accurate price for shipping. We also have some dealers I can refer you to.

Bryan
bryan@bmfabrications.com

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Something we do in Alaska with BMFAB is get multiple orders shipped at a time and Bryan is awesome with helping out on something like that. Definitely recommend talking with them about your situation.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
These guys have some very impressive stuff! I ran their front and rear bumpers on my Axys last year and was very happy and impressed with how they held up. My sled was on display at Haydays with all the scratches and dents and everyone was impressed with how well they protected my sled. In Upper Michigan it was a rare low snow year, so more rocks and stumps were exposed. I spent a lot of time out west too. Their front bumper has a cool cross tube that adds to the torsional strength. It also works with my Bikeman pipe. The rear bumper follows the factory rolled edge that really stiffens the tunnel. It also fits my gloves way better. They are great to work with, call and see what they can do for combining shipping.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I'm considering the B&M bumpers for my Axys. A couple questions...

-Is there a SnoWest deal on these?
-Will B&M be at the Denver Snow Show - if so I could prepay for a front bumper

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
We do offer a snowest discount. Unfortunately unable to make Denver this weekend. Front Range Powersports (front range arctic cat) will have a booth there and will be available for ordering product as well (all brands)

Bryan.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
I have had 2 BM Front bumpers. They are excellent and will take a decent hit without folding like the tinfoil stocker.

They are also great to work with. I can't recommend them enough.
2 thumbs up for this guy.

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
Another note on the quality of these bumpers.

I watched my wife lose her sled going downhill on spring snow last year and it went into a couple of good sized trees at a good rate of speed. I honestly thought the sled was going to be totaled and was already wondering how we were going to get it out of the woods before I got to it.

The front B&M bumper took a direct hit right of center. The bumper was tweaked, but otherwise...the sled was fine. No broken plastics, no broken bumper tabs, no cracked bulkhead. We fished it out of the tree and she rode it home.

I'm positive without that bumper the chassis would have been a wreck, the expansion chamber would have been in the same department as the air intake and all of the plastic would have been destroyed.

Murph on the forum here is also a B&M dealer in Tahoe.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Another note on the quality of these bumpers.

I watched my wife lose her sled going downhill on spring snow last year and it went into a couple of good sized trees at a good rate of speed. I honestly thought the sled was going to be totaled and was already wondering how we were going to get it out of the woods before I got to it.

The front B&M bumper took a direct hit right of center. The bumper was tweaked, but otherwise...the sled was fine. No broken plastics, no broken bumper tabs, no cracked bulkhead. We fished it out of the tree and she rode it home.

I'm positive without that bumper the chassis would have been a wreck, the expansion chamber would have been in the same department as the air intake and all of the plastic would have been destroyed.

Murph on the forum here is also a B&M dealer in Tahoe.
Lost my sled into a large tree, it went about 15 yards downhill without me(steeep), bent the outer "protrusion" slightly. I thought for sure I was going to have a smashed sled, didn't, then thought for sure a tab was going to be broke, nope :face-icon-small-con . I was pretty sold after that.

Premium Features