• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRS SHOCK SETUP FOR THE PRO RMK's

S

SWITCHMAN

Apr 25, 2012
Hudson, WI
TRS, have you worked up a revalve on the new Axys monotube shocks yet? I have a new '17 163" that I'm possibly going to revalve this summer.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
So any news here or elsewhere on Axys piggyback re-valving? I know about Carls of course and have them on my radar.
But if I can get some specs I'd rather avoid trans-atlantic shipping and customs hasle/payments.

Tony: I drink to your health any chance I get!! :wine:

P
Nov 20, 2016
foleyet. ontario
Considering this

Sent the specs to a shock place in ontario.... $100 bucks a shock.. not including the spring. Hows that sounding? I really have no idea on what its worth. This seems like a worth while upgrade. Trs def seems to do the r and d which is greatly appreciated btw.

Cheers.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Maybe a little steep in the states, but since it's Canada might be inline. Up to $50/shock for a rebuild + $25/shock for changing the valving in a regular monotube shock. If the shop is including the seal kits in that price it's probably ok.

P
Nov 20, 2016
foleyet. ontario
Thanks boondocker. Another reputable shop is in at 70 bucks a shock. Im haapy with that. I did pm trs but in reading this it looks like just the rear track spring is recommended to change?

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Anyone use the guy just north of Becker MN? He guaranteed me he had all the right shims etc. Bottomed out real easy every ride after having it done.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Premium Features