• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Drop n Roll?

R
Apr 10, 2014
Hello! Going to extend my 2007 440 with a 155" track and skid from Pro RMK, and the track is 3" so it isnt enough clearance in the tunnel!

Also i do need to do the drop n roll, anyone got tips to do it?? Or anyone got a used chaincase for sale? SPI got some cool ones but too expensive for me :(

Thanks for reply!

Last edited:

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
SPI extended case isn't available anymore.

For a D&R I'd call Vanamburg and get their templates. Makes it nice and easy.

Or see if there's a TerraAlps tunnel around. They raised the bulkhead and D&R'd. Prolly the best setup of all for our Revs.

A few guys went to TKI and got an extended belt drive setup made. It's all over the Rev Section of Dootalk. I think it was to the tune of $800 or so bucks USD. I think there's one left floating around for sale.

Otherwise just bolt up the VEI templates and drop n roll it that way. I'm not opposed to dropping the jackshaft into the tunnel, but I wanted a beltdrive so I went the TKI route.

Of course your drivers will have to change as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lancelarue

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez, Alaska
You're going to see some radical handling changes going with that setup. Will be awesome in the deep & climbing but you're going to fight it a lot more in setup snow. Obviously can experiment with how you set the skid up, but they want to go straight with that much more track on the snow with the D/R. I went with the Vanamburg template and it works good.

Premium Features