• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 SNOWPULSE ABS BACKPACKS,SAVE 10% ON ALL MODELS !

W
Jan 29, 2008
BE PREPARED FOR THE BIG WINTER AHEAD, THIS IS THE BEST BAGS ON THE MARKET ,THE ONLY ONE WITH THE LIFEBAG SYSTEM, AND MANY MODELS -BEST SELLERS ARE HIGHMARK 22,PROTECHVEST ,AND ALL NEW HELI 22. WE ARE COMMITTED TO SELLING THE BEST PRODUCT AND BEST PRICE TO YOU, SO GET YOUR SNOWPULSE TODAY AND SAVE 10% OFF THE NEW LOWER PRICE FOR 2013 . TAKE A LOOK AT SNOWPULSE.COM AND CALL MARK AT 1800 459-0075 FOR DETAILS AND GET THE FINAL PIECE OF GEAR THAT YOU REALLY NEED!

T

TheHardWay

Jan 2, 2011
Hesperus, CO
I bought a Snow Pulse Highmark 22 from Mark. Great guy to deal with. Took the time to talk with me and explain the features of the avy bag and how to use it since I don't have a local dealer where I could handle the bag before I bought it. He informed me to never hesitate to contact him if I have any future questions/concerns. Great customer service. Shipping was quick, as I had my bag in a few days. I definitely recommend dealing with Mark and Wenatchee Honda BRP. Now, let's just hope I never have to use the air bag...

Premium Features