• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HILL CLIMB FROM THE HORSE CORRAL TO THE LOOKOUT

D
Mar 10, 2008
Lynnhood Wa
I saw you make this run! Thats alot steeper then it looks! I was the guy in the blue Jersey in the last few frames in your vid! Hats off to you and Rich who went up after you thats some scary sh..! :)

L
Jul 27, 2011
www.facebook.com
love that hill... a few weeks ago i was trying to climb up between those trees,when snob first comes over the top, off to the right...my belt and clutch weren't liking me...I think i could've made it if i had, had a brand new belt! Good climb though!!

V

Vinnee

Dec 24, 2010
lmao

seen ruffy climb that easy in way deeper snow..

just saayin

lmao

LOL...... Seriously, I was thinking the same thing! Sorry Ruffy! But let's face it, that climb is low on the skills required list! Also... Just Sayin.......:face-icon-small-dis

C

Cascade Crud

Nov 21, 2008
Sultan WA
I watched some BB tripple guys flounder there way up sat, tons of power, no um... handling. Thought about turboing my way up the right side but no, let them have there fun :face-icon-small-coo

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
LOL...... Seriously, I was thinking the same thing! Sorry Ruffy! But let's face it, that climb is low on the skills required list! Also... Just Sayin.......:face-icon-small-dis

crap, I thought wendell was talking about the sled handicap, not the skills handicap...

:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features