• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Input wanted on Edge Wraps sled wraps.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Finally found a wrap design that I like on EBay made by Edge Wraps. I haven't heard anything about them. Please post up if you have any experience with them, good, bad or otherwise.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Have seen some of their stuff in the past, lots of older chassis's wrapped. But for the most part they wrap boats. Not a lot of data either good or bad out there, so that would kind of be a risky move on your part unless it is dirt cheap. Could get material that doesn't work well in the winter, could also get material that sticks too good and peels paint after a season of use…..

Personally, it would probably be smarter to stick with a company that specializes in snowmobiles and winter applications, somebody that has hundreds and hundreds of kits out there with great templates.

With that said there are a ton of great companies to work with in the industry, if you have more in depth questions feel free to PM us.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Thanks for the input.

I called them yesterday early afternoon to ask if a tunnel wrap was available to match the rest of the wrap that they have on eBay. The guy that answered said he would have someone call me back to answer the question. They didn't call back until late this afternoon. (By this time I had already decided not to buy from them)
I asked about the tunnel and the lady who called said she could send be two strips that I would have to cut for $40.00 more.

I asked if they would have anything at Haydays and she didn't know what Haydays was! They are in Michigan.

Apparently they don't do much with snowmobiles.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Thanks for the input.

I called them yesterday early afternoon to ask if a tunnel wrap was available to match the rest of the wrap that they have on eBay. The guy that answered said he would have someone call me back to answer the question. They didn't call back until late this afternoon. (By this time I had already decided not to buy from them)
I asked about the tunnel and the lady who called said she could send be two strips that I would have to cut for $40.00 more.

I asked if they would have anything at Haydays and she didn't know what Haydays was! They are in Michigan.

Apparently they don't do much with snowmobiles.

Haha ya, kinda what we thought. Didn't know much about the products, but if you haven/t heard about them probably never a good thing unless you have time to deal with issues. Like said yesterday, if you still have needs for a wrap we would be delighted to help you out, just send us a PM. We can get you squared away.

Premium Features