• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Little boy with dying of brain cancer ask for Christmas cards for Christmas

G
Oct 18, 2002
I friend of mine posted this on facebook, it's the real deal it's not one of those chain e-mails....

"I hope you'll help -- Nathan Elfrink, who lives near me, will celebrate his last Christmas on earth this year. He is 7 and dying of brain cancer. When asked, he said he would like Christmas cards from people from all over the world. Please take the time to send this special ...boy a Christmas card. Nate Elfrink 2415 Taylor Blair Rd, West Jefferson, Oh 43162"

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
ttt------------another card on the way for this little man........my heart goes out to he and his family......thanks for giving us the heads up about this.

Dave

B
Jan 22, 2009
Sask Bush
My thoughts and prayers go out to the little guy and his familly. I have forwarded this message to all in my mail list. Let's give this boy what he wants and pray for a miricale.

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
My mom and her friends are very into making custom cards, I forwarded the links to all of them, hopefully that means a couple more to a deserving kid.

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
A great friend of ours found out this time last year his little boy had stage 4 Neuroblastoma, the doctors gave him less than 30 percent chance of living....much love, hundreds of prayers & a whole lot of deep down true faith from many hearts came together for little Tyler Cordle & now he is home this holiday w/ a great big beautiful smile waiting for Santa.....

One is in the mail in the morning from N Idaho.....

Thanks for posting this Brady-
Mini:D

S

snowjunkie

Nov 26, 2007
wyoming
I just lost my 16yr old son and I know how special a last christmas would be, so I will have a card out tomorrow to him and his family.Your child should never die before you.

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
No more cards....

This is taken off the facebook site....:(

Nathan is doing worse. I am sorry to inform everybody of this. The family is grateful for all of the cards and love people from around the world have shown. It is amazing. Nathan received more than 4,000 cards alone yesterday. All of you people are amazing. However the family has asked that people stop sending cards now so they can spend more time with Nathan.
Continue to PRAY!!! PRAY!!! PRAY!!!
Thank You for all of the help,
Miles

Premium Features