• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lynx/wolf pelts

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Lynx pelt size large, fully prime, beautiful, case skinned, stretched and dry, will tag it before selling.
Large wolf, same condition. Best wolf pelt I've ever seen, no rub marks whatsoever(no missing guard hairs!) Raw condition, ready for tanning if you want. $450. Think I have a skull if you want to go with it for your rug. White/grey underhairs w/black tips on guard hairs. Otherwise we are going to home tan it and make some ruffs for cold weather use on parkas.
If you want to buy a whole animal once I get my hands on something let me know. Lynx, wolverine, otter, wolf for something you may want mounted.

Marv1

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
Lynx pelt size large, fully prime, beautiful, case skinned, stretched and dry, will tag it before selling.
Large wolf, same condition. Best wolf pelt I've ever seen, no rub marks whatsoever(no missing guard hairs!) Raw condition, ready for tanning if you want. $450. Think I have a skull if you want to go with it for your rug. White/grey underhairs w/black tips on guard hairs. Otherwise we are going to home tan it and make some ruffs for cold weather use on parkas.
If you want to buy a whole animal once I get my hands on something let me know. Lynx, wolverine, otter, wolf for something you may want mounted.

Marv1

Polar bear ;)

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
No polar bear in my neighborhood, at least not that often.

Lynx was sold. My honey and my mom will be sewing some wolf/wolverine/otter combo ruffs for sale or trade. My mom says not for less than $300 each. Already sent out 2 to a guy in Wasilla that is very satisfied with them. Comes out to about 5.5" wide x 30" long. You guys will understand why I need a hooded parka for riding once you try these out. The cheap 2" coyote ruff on most parkas doesn't compare. :D

Premium Features