• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's all needed to do a PC 2.6 on '14 pro

S

sno-addict

Oct 21, 2008
I am thinking about throwing a 2.6 power claw on my 14 pro. I'm just wondering what all it takes to do? Drivers? Rail trimming? Anti stab? TIA

kgra

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
British Columbia
3.0 pitch 7 tooth drivers and anti stab kit. Will require trimming of rails and of course you’ll need the track.
FYI that track is heavy but perform well in all conditions, braking down hill is the largest improvement. I liked it better in every situation then the 2.4 polaris 5.1 series except deep snow the polaris poped on top of snow better from a stop.

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
3.0 pitch 7 tooth drivers, anti stab kit which requires trimming of rails and the track.
FYI that track is heavy but perform well in all conditions, braking down hill is the largest improvement. I liked it better in every situation then the 2.4 polaris 5.1 series except deep snow the polaris poped on top of snow better from a stop.

Not exactly, I use the standard 7 tooth 3" pitch Avid drivers on my sled (different track though). Use of these drivers is what requires the trimming of the stock rails and due to the trimming, an anti-stab kit will then be required.
Here's a pic of Avid's "standard" drivers.

There is another option that doesn't require rail trimming. Order the Avid center drive driver set up. Avid Center drive drivers

Last edited:
Premium Features