• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK Skis

C
Jan 8, 2014
I just installed the 36in front end from Alternative Impact and it seems to me like the skis hang down too much when the front end is off the ground. Rather than lying flat they have a slight downward angle? Does anyone know if this is normal or is an issue with the ski rubber/spindle not being angled back enough or possibly the shocks? Going out on trip this weekend and want to make sure I won't have any handling issues.

C
Jan 8, 2014
Here's the best picture I got. I'm at work right now had my dad send me it who isn't the best with phones

Image doesn't seem to be working on a computer so here's the link http://i.imgur.com/XBwHyNp.jpg

XBwHyNp.jpg

Last edited:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
New ski rubbers will help that.

They wear out fairly quickly.

C
Jan 8, 2014
New ski rubbers will help that.

They wear out fairly quickly.

Good to know, thats kind of what I was assuming especially since I'm hitting close to 1000 miles. I saw some old posts about using the old Rev snubbers, would you recommend that or just get the stock ones?

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Yes there is a specific year to use, i dont recall exactly but a quick search should find it easy enough.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Eh, that's normal. I use the Doo snubbers and they make the ski hang down slightly, just like your pic. However, I would definitely pick up some of the Doo snubbers. If you haven't the time, I've also put a 1/16" plastic shim under the stock snubbers and that has worked just as well for me.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Replace the poo rubbers, with either OEM or doo's. Make sure they are not in backwards, tho at least poo marks them well.

Premium Features