• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rotted pickup lines 2011 800

M

miko700

Dec 16, 2009
Washington cascade concrete
so I have a junkyard down there in my fuel tank...explains my crapability run issues...regretfully already changed fuel filter last week...so ill tear it apart and clean tank well.....that 2.5 or so inch metal bulb down there is a filter? the brass u is also laying separate as the surrounding lines have turned to "pieces" as I am sure many of u have seen from ethanol. so the question is u guys drop 220 bucks for the new replacement parts for the pickup kit from babbits etc.....or can I purchase a recommended fuel line yall might suggest and just clean all that crap up and rerun fuel line and yes be cheap or maybe just the lower "filter"? I see a few other I inch pickups in there with a flashlight maybe you guys have some other cleanup tips to do in these areas? thanks

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
I see gazillions of those in tank systems for sale cheap on eBay all the time by the sled dismantlers over in Idaho.

I've always wondered who the heck would be in the market for used in-tank fuel system parts...doesn't seem like they sell a lot of them?

Type in Pro RMK, you'll find plenty of them.

Premium Features