• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seat

C
Jan 6, 2008
Cal City
A++

For a RX-1 with a tunnel dump exhaust

Very light and and a large storage area to boot with the shovel pouch(stock had no storage area)
Simple install just a few rivets and some self adhesive velcro

F
Jan 15, 2009
Reno nv.
C-

Great seat... BUT you need to buy one every other year. if the seat did not have a one year warranty it would be every year. the quality level is on par with wallmart. i'm sick of them for now and next ones going to be a W.R.P. or some other. i'm not one of the growing number of boss haters, i just wish that the old boss seats where still here. the old ones, bomb proof. the new ones, just a bomb.
I know i'll get all the boss defenders, but for those who ride a lot this seat might not be for you!

Last edited:
F
Jan 15, 2009
Reno nv.
getting better???????

so, i have been whiting what seems like forever for my seat to get fixed by boss and i got a call today from a guy (do not remember his name ) from boss seats. he was real nice and told me that he was sending a new cover that was maid of better stuff and had "ykk" water proof zippers! so we will see, maby boss will be on my next sled?
i'll post after a few rides.

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
Had a BOSS and had problems with it too! finally got tired of messing with them so I bought a Mountain ASSAULT II and totally love it!! no problems!!! since 4 of the guys I ride with have went with the ASSAUT and love them!!! ya might take a LOOK!!! These guys are the second half of BOSS when they split!!

gsled04

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2011
I got my first and last, boss seat this year. Garbage ! Poor fit and is comming apart in 5 rides.:brick:

Premium Features