• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A few progress pics of my yamadoo

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Well, I have been out putting quite a few miles on it lately. the sled runs really good overal. let my buddy borrow my afr gauge, so havent done any perfect dialing in, but overall, for a carb turbo, the thing runs almost spot on.. barely ever farts or burbles. worked otu a few silly issues, but its runnign really good. handles really well IMO for its size and weight.I have some pics of it from this weekend just need to get em uploaded. currently only getting around 250 miles per belt. so gotta work on that, but thats not to bad considering 200+ hp and clutch alignment that is visiably out.. working on that thought. getting it closer every ride. also does halfway good on gas for the power. I get about 60 miles or so on a full 10 gallon tank, not the greatest, BUT, I dont spend a lot of time messing around.. im under power all the time. also a tad rich on the top end. so i can clean it up some more to help work on that. overall I am VERY pleased with my sled and its performance..

also clipping the support ribs off the attack 20 to soften it up a tad bit so i dont trench to freakin china everytime i launch the thing... other then that. its a BLAST to ride.. I need a helmet camera as the riding I have been enjoying with it is pretty impossible to film... trees are to tight! its an awsome balance of crazy power and good handling. 14# gets the track spinning, now im just working on getting it to hook up!

Premium Features