• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello from South Dakota

Y
Nov 25, 2009
Spearfish SD
Hey my name is Nick. I have rode snowmobiles sense i was 5. my very first one was a 1987 polaris star. sense then i have owned an 87 arctic cat couger and a 2000 powder special. I reciantly made the switch to yamaha mountain max. I love riding and i hope i can talk to you all if i ever have questions about riding or locations to ride, thanks.. nick

diggler

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Kalispell, MT
you better watch that sled it will bite you. have rode it and it is a machine. are you sure your going to be able to handle that going from a powder special. its gunna take you along time to get to be as good a rider as jeff i know i had a blast watchin him ride it. what is he gettin for a sled now.

Y
Nov 25, 2009
Spearfish SD
you better watch that sled it will bite you. have rode it and it is a machine. are you sure your going to be able to handle that going from a powder special. its gunna take you along time to get to be as good a rider as jeff i know i had a blast watchin him ride it. what is he gettin for a sled now.

Yeah i have been told how powerful this sled is, and i am pretty sure he is going to ride his 97 for now. sense you know jeff do you know mike iverson?

Last edited:
Y

yamaha3

Sep 30, 2009
Spearfish, SD
oh hell yeah, pretty well i use to live down in sd.

what is your name? my moms boyfriend is mike. yamaha151 is my best friend. I have told him that the sled is going to be alot of power, guess he will just have to find out. Do you ever get down here to ride?

diggler

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Kalispell, MT
your moms name is cindy? my name is derek, i never made it down there last winter but ive rode there quite a bit. went with mike, tim, and jeff the last 2 years to the big horns on st. pattys day. im dating Hanks daughter. id be up for a ride come january

Y

yamaha3

Sep 30, 2009
Spearfish, SD
your moms name is cindy? my name is derek, i never made it down there last winter but ive rode there quite a bit. went with mike, tim, and jeff the last 2 years to the big horns on st. pattys day. im dating Hanks daughter. id be up for a ride come january

yea she is cindy..that would be cool if we all got to ride sometime

Premium Features