• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

check engine light on 09 800 switchback

P

polaris all the way

Feb 4, 2010
fort mcmurray, alberta
had the newest reflash done on this unit. took it for a ride at 1200ft, runs good untill you hold it wot for 6 or 7 secs then the light flashes and goes into limp mode. restart it and good untill held wot again. anyone else with this problem. i have v force reeds, slp intake, slp single pipe set and slp clutching done. any idea what i could do to fix this, warrenty is gone and so is my patients...

S

sonday_2

Feb 2, 2008
Kotlik
had the newest reflash done on this unit. took it for a ride at 1200ft, runs good untill you hold it wot for 6 or 7 secs then the light flashes and goes into limp mode. restart it and good untill held wot again. anyone else with this problem. i have v force reeds, slp intake, slp single pipe set and slp clutching done. any idea what i could do to fix this, warrenty is gone and so is my patients...

The sounds of it like it is lean on top end, ecm going into limp mode it changes the timing to protect the engine. I dont c PCV in there so that would be a fix, and SLP has maps for there pipe.

Premium Features