• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07DRMK high rpm sumble/bog

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Hi
I've noticed a few times when I do a lake run that my 07D7RMK stumbles or bogs out at high RPM's, have any of you out there experienced something like this?
It runs fine all the other time and never bogs out at high RPM's in the woods, only when I'm almost flat out across a lake/plane.
I've also noticed that this happens at 7560-7600 rpm, in other words not flat out.
So...tips hints?
Thanks

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
Mine did same thing, around 350 miles and again at 900, cleaning dirty exhaust valves fixed the full throttle bog and replacing spark plugs and boots fixed strange high rpm misfire.. april flash fixed midrange bog..and cleaning the clutch also seamed to help 3/4 bog..also had 62 gram weights 0-3000k now have 68's runs good. now at 1200 miles. also check.. compression, torn throttle body boots, tps adjustment, air in oil lines, clogged fuel filter and desintegrated fuel pick-up tube assembly, broken motor mount bolts, belt deflection and track tension.. Did I miss anything guys??

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Thanks.
I'll start with the TPS and the throttle bodys boots, I have the TPS as a suspect. I'll let you know:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features