• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which brand will generate the most over dressed parking lot poser?

Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

• Polaris

Votes: 288 16.8%
  • Artic Cat

Votes: 648 37.8%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 199 11.6%
  • Ski doo

Votes: 580 33.8%

• Total voters

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Bwa ha ha ha! Me? Short and fat? That is funny. I do have an XP and I would be willing to take you to school on it any day of the week.

And no, I am not envious of Harleys. I hate those bikes. Personally I rank em right along with a Yamaha. I enjoy posting pictures, they make me laugh. So do you as your infantile attempts at offensive jest amuse me.

Your bash on the religion thing was uncalled for. I am Catholic but I know and have met plenty of Mormons here that have huge hearts and are great peeps. You, on the other hand, I wouldn't waste my piss if you were on fire. Have a nice evening.:beer;:beer;

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Bwa ha ha ha! Me? Short and fat? That is funny. I do have an XP and I would be willing to take you to school on it any day of the week.

And no, I am not envious of Harleys. I hate those bikes. Personally I rank em right along with a Yamaha. I enjoy posting pictures, they make me laugh. So do you as your infantile attempts at offensive jest amuse me.

Your bash on the religion thing was uncalled for. I am Catholic but I know and have met plenty of Mormons here that have huge hearts and are great peeps. You, on the other hand, I wouldn't waste my piss if you were on fire. Have a nice evening.:beer;:beer;

Do you normally save your piss ? Thats weird.

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007

I'll bet most people reading your comments would be shocked to learn you ride an XP.. LOL Who'd a thunk it !!!

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007

You have a nice day now.........Putz.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
040_FP0596Yeah-Baby-Austin-Powers-P.jpg

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Hey, Slick. Do you even have a sled? All I ever hear you do is start trouble and rip on peeps, insult peeps and so on. Yeah, I run my mouth but I ride faithfully and I support the sport.

I also figured out why you call yourself Slick. It's for that greasy puddle of oil that your Harley leaves on the driveway everytime you park it.:p:p

Those are gooders, Ike!:beer;:beer;

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Hey, Slick. Do you even have a sled? All I ever hear you do is start trouble and rip on peeps, insult peeps and so on. Yeah, I run my mouth but I ride faithfully and I support the sport.

I also figured out why you call yourself Slick. It's for that greasy puddle of oil that your Harley leaves on the driveway everytime you park it.:p:p

Lame, like I said, one dimensional, c'mon putz, try and move forward.

You actually save your piss !!!!! Thats buggered up man LOL.

R
Mar 21, 2009

:beer;:beer;:beer;

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Wow slick was it really necessary to quote the same post THREE TIMES?? Oh, and calling someone a putz isn't really an insult and neither is laughing to yourself about somone's poorly worded phrase thats really just stupid and childish

C
Jan 15, 2009
Colorado Springs
I leave this post for two to three days and look what happens... Let get back to the posers stuff.

By the way, where is my 08 rev XP Jacket LG to match my riding wardrobe, season is not getting any younger? Someone out there has to have an old one laying around.

Safe riding,

Chaos

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Wow slick was it really necessary to quote the same post THREE TIMES?? Oh, and calling someone a putz isn't really an insult and neither is laughing to yourself about somone's poorly worded phrase thats really just stupid and childish

Alright, thanks for your input,.......Putz.

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Let me share this secret with you guys. SLICK dislikes me so much he has yet to respond to my comments(save for one small "poke" in a PJthemunchkin reply)about him. If you guys keep it up, he will eventually quit speaking all together! Could you imagine a Snowest without his rudeness? I can:beer; Where would that leave the all knowing SLICK? Who cares!!!

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Let me share this secret with you guys. SLICK dislikes me so much he has yet to respond to my comments(save for one small "poke" in a PJthemunchkin reply)about him. If you guys keep it up, he will eventually quit speaking all together! Could you imagine a Snowest without his rudeness? I can:beer; Where would that leave the all knowing SLICK? Who cares!!!

Don't mislead these folks tp. The reason I don't respond to you anymore is cause I don't think you're worth the time it takes to post. If I want to read the same old crap, another dumbas$$ video, or lame old same old Harleys are bad crap, or how you are gonna school me at whatever, I'll respond so that you can pretend you're superior. Till then, keep beaking, I imagine its what you excell at.

Premium Features