• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Ski Doo Summit 600HO 144

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Wife is preggers so I gotta sell her sled.
I originally got this sled from Mountain Meadows Cabins in the Snowies so it was a rental but anyone who knows Chris knows he takes VERY good care of his sleds. The motor has Wiesco pistons with under 1000 miles on the rebuilt motor. The sled also has a clutch kit, Dynoport Can and Simmon Skis. I did the steering column mod on it and is the perfect height for anyone who's 5'-8" or shorter. The track is in good condition, no rips or tears and I geared it down to 19/46 which does a better job getting up some of those steeper hills.
I also have 2 brand new belts for it.
Located in Montana, traveling to MN for x-mas so we might be able to figure something out if you live between here and there and can wait until then.
$3500 pm me if interested

147zo.jpg

148zr.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
For anyone who is worried about the Wiesco pistons and some of the stories you might have heard about them let me explain why you hear horror stories about them.
They are Forged pistons which expand when they get hot, if you don't allow the right clearances you will squeek the motor. This motor was done by a guy who knows what he is going and they work GREAT. They don't fade out like the stock pistons do on a climb, I've had a couple of buddies ride it and they were impressed with how this motor pulls and keeps pulling. Plus with 1000 miles on the pistons if they were going to squeek they would have by now.

Hope this clears up any worries about the Wiesco's.

Premium Features