• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gauge inop after installing lifter.

C
Sep 27, 2014
So I installed a gauge lifter as well as rsi throttle block, pro armor tether and deleting the starter and now the gauge isn't working. Everything is plugged in from what I can tell, lights work, sled runs just fine. Any ideas? Getting dark so will troubleshoot more in the morning when I can see

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sometimes that harness for the gauge SEEMS like it's in, but there is often just one more bit of effort to get that retainer to click into place.

I had the same issue, but got it on the third try. :)

C
Sep 27, 2014
Sometimes that harness for the gauge SEEMS like it's in, but there is often just one more bit of effort to get that retainer to click into place.

I had the same issue, but got it on the third try. :)

unplugged it and plugged it back in at least 2-3 times and nothing :( hoping this is easy fix

C
Sep 27, 2014
I had the same problem...... Got all excited after getting the lifter installed. Plugged the gauge in and put the panels back on. Totally spaced out the hood connection.

I'm still excited about the whole sled, coming from a 600 edge rmk to borrowing my dad's 07 dragon to this is a big jump, so ready to just ride :face-icon-small-coo

C
Sep 27, 2014
So stupid question but obviously the large plug under the hood needs to be plugged in but what about the other plug? The sled had electric start on it before but I removed it and I thought that plug just went to the relays for the electric start. Still haven't figured out why the gauge isn't working

C
Sep 27, 2014
So as an update I took it to a local polaris shop to have the clutch gone through and setup and ready for this winter as well as check why the gauge wasn't working and apparently the RSI throttle block was the cause, any ideas why this would be? Waiting on a reply from rsi

Premium Features