• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Legend Oil

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Well, I'm a dealer... so I'm baised.. Kinda... See, I became a dealer cause I heard it was THE STUFF to run in my mod sled and I couldn't find it out west... I started running it three years ago and love the stuff. I have most of my friends converted to it. it smells FANTASTIC and doesn't affect people who are often allergic to oil... I'm assuming that's because it has such a clean burn? There is MUCH more technical information available at the website www.legendperformance.com and I know if I go on about how much I like it you all will just say I'm biased... so I will just say it's worked for me and all my builds and open this up for anyone who wants to comment on it!

Personally I love the stuff!

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
I have been running it for about three years and it works fantastic! Much cheaper then the factory garbage as well.

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
I used it for the first time last year. It worked great, and all I can say is CLEAN! Exhaust valves were not a gummed up mess for the first time EVER!!!

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I've been using it for over 4yrs.
I have not Had to clean exhaust valves since.
Or change sparkplugs.
Plus ur clothes don't smell as bad.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Just got another case of this oil from Skadi. GREAT person to deal with!!! Super efficient and professional!!

LOVE the oil too! I get comments / compliments on the smell nearly every time i ride. I cant stand the stinky eye-burning exhaust that comes from the redline or amsoil that i have used in the past.

I use this oil in my 2-stroke dirtbike, leaf blower and weedwacker too. Works amazing!

Cheers!

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Definatley my oil of choice.

I've been running the SR2 for about 4 years now, in boosted sleds, non-boosted sleds and I've run a ton of it through my KTM 300 XC-W at this point as well.

I have yet to have a motor failure since switching over to this oil. Literally.

I think I'll order another case on that note ;)

Its good stuff. Its not quite as clean on the power valves as the synthetics, but thats fine with me. If I have to clean my power valves once a year, I'm sure not complaining.

Premium Features