For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: TURBO Turbo discussion for Polaris aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Currently: Not set.
acutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Silber Turbo ABSOLUTELY RIPS!!!

I know there has been a few unhappy Silber Pro's with the Bullydog...I was one of them. I wanted to create a new post to let everyone know how happy I am and others are with their Silber kits now that we have worked though a few issues.

My sled now is an absolute riot. I know Justin at Silber has taken a lot of heat about his kits not running right. The crazy thing is, I believe most of his kits ran great the way they came from him originally. This is why it was probably so baffling that some weren't running right. Same sled...same map...different results. I will only speak for myself and let others do the same. As many of you know, I was pretty much done chasing solutions other than mapping. Well, Justin and Jim both rode my sled and independently pointed to my clutch. Turns out they were dead right as it was a mess. Bad rollers, bushings, etc. Justin also pointed to my throttle switch which the my dealer concurred and replaced it under warranty. When they were riding my sled I was using the new map and although at times it ran better, it still had the underlying bog and stutter.

I rode today for the first time with a rebuilt clutch, replaced throttle switch, and the new map. I'm here to tell you that my sled absolutely rips. I could NOT make it hesitate, stutter, bog, hiccup NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING. I couldn't be happier!

The FACT is that his kits DO run, and what's not to like about simply re-flashing the stock ecu. I bought it because I thought it was the best kit available (all things considered including price) and today I still do.

Happy riding!!!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to acutah For This Useful Post:
die hard poo (03-13-2014), Ephratafarmer (03-16-2014), friscospices.com (03-13-2014), INDEEP (03-14-2014), Shred4Ever (03-13-2014), wellfed777 (03-13-2014)
Old 03-13-2014, 07:08 AM
Currently: Waitin' for snow...
die hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great to hear, I hope to come back with the same story after I actually get to ride! Us Alaskans got dealt a really crappy hand of snow this year and I have only been able to put like 180 miles on my new sled. 80 of those were with the kit running bad. So I was emailed the new map and we just got like 3 feet of fresh snow in the mountains so I am jacked up to see how my sled runs!
Wish me luck!

Old 03-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Currently: SHR 880 Stage III
friscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I as well had issues and now all I can say is my sled runs better than it ever has. I am totally pumped that this sled runs like it does. Great job Justin and Jim.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Currently: is it Khaos time yet?
Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,527 Posts
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Amen, after doing a LOT of tech support on turbo sleds of every make and model.... SO many times, its something totally unrelated to the kit itself, something stupid because you were messing around under the hood.

glad to see your sled is running good

AND GOOD ON YOU FOR ADMITTING IT WAS YOUR SLED NOT THE KIT!!!

I really appreciate someone stepping up to the plate saying what actually was wrong, instead of just leaving a bad rep for a builder for a problem that was unrelated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wheel House Motorsports For This Useful Post:
Shred4Ever (03-13-2014)
Old 03-14-2014, 08:38 PM
sledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead9825 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel House Motorsports View Post
Amen, after doing a LOT of tech support on turbo sleds of every make and model.... SO many times, its something totally unrelated to the kit itself, something stupid because you were messing around under the hood.

glad to see your sled is running good

AND GOOD ON YOU FOR ADMITTING IT WAS YOUR SLED NOT THE KIT!!!

I really appreciate someone stepping up to the plate saying what actually was wrong, instead of just leaving a bad rep for a builder for a problem that was unrelated.
He said clutching, throttle switch and MAP. Map would be part of the kit.....

Old 03-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Silber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond reputeSilber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledhead9825 View Post
He said clutching, throttle switch and MAP. Map would be part of the kit.....
I don't think the map changed.

Old 03-14-2014, 09:00 PM
acutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond reputeacutah has a reputation beyond repute

I should clarify... When Justin rode my sled it already had the new map downloaded. THE NEW MAP ALONE DID NOT FIX MY SLED. It still manifested all the same stutters and bogging. Did it make it better? Hard to say...

What I want to point out is that after all the people saw my videos and all the discussion (myself included) nobody ever mentioned the clutch or throttle switch as a possible culprit. Justin (Silber) identified this and bingo... Problem solved.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Old 03-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Basic Member
carms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond reputecarms has a reputation beyond repute

Come on tell the real truth......lol

Old 03-16-2014, 09:19 AM
Currently: Back from riding the wilderness
POLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carms View Post
Come on tell the real truth......lol
your a douche . Is that better ?

The Following User Says Thank You to POLZIN For This Useful Post:
m8braaaap (03-16-2014)
Old 03-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Currently: videos
ghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond reputeghost rider has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Currently: waiting for next winter
polaris1010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 03-17-2014, 07:32 AM
friscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond reputefriscospices.com has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 03-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Currently: Parting out a 2009 RMK 700 155" PM ME
Ski-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Dont89 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 03-20-2014, 08:38 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 03-21-2014, 12:13 AM
Basic Member
John 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond reputeJohn 970 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 03-21-2014, 06:19 AM
Currently: Living the Dream.....
Thanked 1,102 Times in 584 Posts
Boston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 03-21-2014, 10:24 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 03-21-2014, 10:15 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 03-26-2014, 05:40 AM
A.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond reputeA.B.R. has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 03-30-2014, 05:27 PM
polarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond reputepolarisblue has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 03-30-2014, 07:37 PM
Currently: Burnin Gas
Ult680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond reputeUlt680 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register