• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dang 51 mph gust.

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
..Bad in I.F. froggy...If it wasn't so wet, the Osgood area would be shut down tighter than a nun's kooch:D

Same here, farmers are still trying to get grain and spuds in:eek:

That wind was from the south all day, then shifted from the n/nw and let loose. Wind chill went from 52 degrees to 21 within 15 minutes. Fooking cold. Had the same wind pattern hit 2 yrs ago that ripped 11 sheets of tin off my house and sent them hurling into the fields and around power poles.

Just went out to asess the damage and see if my horses were still here, and luckily all is good:).

Fluckin Utards need to quit sucking already:D J/K

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
51...thats nuthing! we had a 142 mph gust clocked here last winter! wind is just a fact of life here....but it isnt as bad here is it is up near Cut Bank and Browning...the wind NEVER stops there!

S

Snow Flake

It's blowing so hard right now the water in the toilets is sloshing around. been like this for about a week.

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
51...thats nuthing! we had a 142 mph gust clocked here last winter! wind is just a fact of life here....but it isnt as bad here is it is up near Cut Bank and Browning...the wind NEVER stops there!

51 MPH? That's not even enough to blow your hat off. Get back to me when it starts approaching 80-90.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Even down here in cali were getting wind from that storm passing up north! I think yesterday there were some mid 40 mph gusts recorded, about 20-30mph today!

Premium Features