For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2019, 10:10 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
MNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond reputeMNkitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default New member from MN

I live in Minnesota and long time short track rider. Last year I got a new high country Arctic Cat and I'm getting more into the offtrail stuff. Both playing and exploring and adventure riding off trail.
Might be looking for some tips on setting up my suspension settings as I ride the high country more. And gaining knowledge on the sled in general as this is my first procross/proclimb machine.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to MNkitty For This Useful Post:
christopher (06-24-2019)
Old 06-24-2019, 12:38 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 16,326 Times in 7,821 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNkitty View Post
I live in Minnesota and long time short track rider. Last year I got a new high country Arctic Cat and I'm getting more into the offtrail stuff. Both playing and exploring and adventure riding off trail.
Might be looking for some tips on setting up my suspension settings as I ride the high country more. And gaining knowledge on the sled in general as this is my first procross/proclimb machine.

Welcome to SnoWest and the world of OFF TRAIL riding!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
MNkitty (06-24-2019)
Old 06-24-2019, 03:38 PM
Currently: Waiting for snow
frntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond repute

MNKitty - while I can't offer much help on the Cat factor, I'm happy to share in some of the lessons learned when making the change from trails to mtns. In short, after (guessing) well over 10k miles of MN/WI and MI trails, we said enough and headed off trail and eventually into mtns. Been mtn riding for 15+ yrs, anywhere from 1 to 3 trips out per year. Have learned many lessons along the way. Not only in sled set up/but also safety. Again, more than happy to share and provide some ideas and pros/cons of different places we have been. If you thought there was a long list of things to take your money in the trail realm, just wait - the mtns have even more temptation ;-)

PM me if you want to connect for a burger and BS a bit (I'm in MNPLS West Metro).

'18 Axys Pro RMK 800 155 SC
'15 Switchback Assault 800 - 60 th Anniv. Ed

Old 06-24-2019, 06:25 PM
Currently: Putting sleds together
05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute05rmksteve has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to snowest. What part of MN are you from? I wont be much help on cat set up but if you ever switch to poo I can help you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to 05rmksteve For This Useful Post:
Cerialsledder (06-25-2019)