For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: IQ 2005-current, all models in the IQ and IQ Raw chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Currently: Doing the Snow Dance!
TecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond reputeTecCrash has a reputation beyond repute
Default 06 RMK 700 - Capacitor, VR, or Stator

Hi Guys, been doing lots of searching and I know that a lot of you have a huge amount of knowledge on this so I thought I would bounce my thoughts off you. I bought my wife a 06 700 RMK and the first trip out I popped a check engine light in the parking lot and went into limp mode.I called my dealership to see if they could throw digital wrench on it and give me an idea what the issue was.They pulled it all apart and found a broken wire to the TPS, so I had them fix it and reset the TPS for me.Took it to McCall yesterday and it rode like a champ for the first 20 miles or so.Then I started having issues getting it started unless I held the throttle open a VERY small bit. Then she started having a slight bog issue and swapped me sleds.I noticed that the temp light was flickering so I checked that and it was at 215, then the MFD started going on and off, and when it was on, I only had 1 bar on the volt meter.I pointed it back to the trailer 3-5 miles away, and as the RPM came up I got 3 bars.The only other issue with the sled I’m aware of is that the Brake light isn’t working.

If I get home tonight before dark, I will clean up the grounds and check it again. If I’m still having an issue I also have a 05 900, if I’m reading the fiche right they are the same on both sleds o I can at least test using those.If that doesn’t work should I start thinking Stator?Still not sure how that would play into the equation…

These are the part #’s I found.
4012611 - Regulator
401114 – Capacitor

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Chris

Rate this post: Yes | No