Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: IQ 2005-current, all models in the IQ and IQ Raw chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2018, 02:55 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
JTru36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Power Commander V Question

I got a Power Commander 5 (used) for my 09 RMK 800 and the guy said there was already a tune on it and that it still worked. So I plugged it in just to see if the lights actually come on and noticed the power LED light is on like it should be but the status light is blinking red. What would the reason for this be? I do want to put my own tune on it since I have a full SLP system but I figured to at least plug it in to see if it works first. What does the blinking status light mean?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-20-2018, 12:15 PM
Currently: Stocking shelves, Need Parts??
NapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond reputeNapaMatt has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

you can change the map that is on it in under 30 sec.

the light means its "working"

Check plugs and rip!
FOR SALE... SLP Pipe Set For Pro RMK 800... PM. Me for Details BRAND NEW 2013 ASSAULT PIGGY BACK FRONT SHOCKS FOR SALE!! $$650!!! Gas Tank From a 07 Switchback/ Seat Red and Black No tears. Plus fuel lines.
http://www.napaonline.com/
Theye Supply 1-507-533-6610
Auto Parts, Snowmobile, ATV, Truck and Trailer.. and
Shop Local!!

Old 12-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
JTru36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet thanks!