For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: IQ 2005-current, all models in the IQ and IQ Raw chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2018, 09:05 PM
Currently: Boosted
TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default Power up connection for tps test

07 700 dragon trying check tps setting found connector near shock tower with red/white wire and brown wire at the connector. When engine is running Im getting 14v at connector so I assume this would be the correct connector to jumper 12v power in for tps?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-16-2018, 10:33 PM
Currently: Doing the Sidekick Switch
Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,006 Posts
richracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! View Post
07 700 dragon trying check tps setting found connector near shock tower with red/white wire and brown wire at the connector. When engine is running Im getting 14v at connector so I assume this would be the correct connector to jumper 12v power in for tps?

No that is the DC power test connector. It will not power the ECU. Look for a connector next to it that has an orange (+) and brown (-). It should state external power (EXT PWR) or ECU PWR.

The Following User Says Thank You to richracer1 For This Useful Post:
TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! (12-17-2018)
Old 12-16-2018, 11:57 PM
TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond reputeTRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

There is also a red and brown on a smaller connector and a connector with three wires an orange a black/white and a black.
none of the three connectors at the shock tower are labeled at all whatsoever on my 07
If someone had a pic of an 08 and up I could compare with that would be helpful. I'm thinking 07 is a bit different.

Old 12-17-2018, 12:03 AM
Currently: Doing the Sidekick Switch
Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,006 Posts
richracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! View Post
There is also a red and brown on a smaller connector and a connector with three wires an orange a black/white and a black.
none of the three connectors at the shock tower are labeled at all whatsoever on my 07
If someone had a pic of an 08 and up I could compare with that would be helpful. I'm thinking 07 is a bit different.
I believe it's the connector with the 3 wires. The orange wire should mate up with the red wire on the power up cable. If you can wait, I double check the wiring schematic again tomorrow to make sure.

The Following User Says Thank You to richracer1 For This Useful Post:
TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE! (12-17-2018)
Old 12-17-2018, 12:19 AM
Garage

These are the other two connectors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181216_162548-2.jpg (416.6 KB, 43 views)

Old 12-17-2018, 04:55 PM
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by richracer1 View Post
I believe it's the connector with the 3 wires. The orange wire should mate up with the red wire on the power up cable. If you can wait, I double check the wiring schematic again tomorrow to make sure.
Yep that one works to power up ecu. Got my tps set no problem.
Thank you for the help. I went ahead and took a little mini sharpie and labeled all three of the connectors now that I know what they are all for.