• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Go Rhino

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
i noticed he stuck his leg outside of the vehicle when it rolled over, could be a broken leg and it also looks like he did not have the seatbelt on.......gotta love dumb peolpe, they make the good payin jobs so easy to keep/get

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
i noticed he stuck his leg outside of the vehicle when it rolled over, could be a broken leg and it also looks like he did not have the seatbelt on.......gotta love dumb peolpe, they make the good payin jobs so easy to keep/get

looked to me like he had his seat belt on...but morons like that are why there is a recall on ALL rhinos to have the moron doors put in, as people had their legs get busted doing stupid stuff...So, the price goes up, the lawyers get more money, and the moron blames someone else...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
looked to me like he had his seat belt on...but morons like that are why there is a recall on ALL rhinos to have the moron doors put in, as people had their legs get busted doing stupid stuff...So, the price goes up, the lawyers get more money, and the moron blames someone else...

Morons suck!

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah

Looks like his seat belt is on. But that leg is going to have a mark.:eek:

Premium Features