• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Alternative impact "Lower" kit

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Just an FYI we don't have them up on the website yet, but we do now have a stock ski stance replacement just lower kit for guys that don't want to buy the full kit and want to keep their stock uppers.

$399 will get you everything that you need to bolt them on, one lower left one lower right and all the hardware.

Our axys kits come with new Delrin mounting bushings so you do not have to press out and reuse stock stuff.

Until we get them added to the website so you can order them there, just give me a shout. 406-222-2586 Thank you! Dan

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
What no pics? Guessing that's for Chromoly lower arms? Are you going to offer in TI also? Thanks in Advance

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Loudhandle, haven't thought about that but not out of the question. For possibly $600 a guy could do a Ti lower kit. That would save about $300. When a stock lower is $240-250 either one just makes sense. These as with almost all of our kits are adjustable. Obviously you cannot do that using the stock uppers, but to answer your question, yes can maintain stock width.
Thanks!
Dan

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
They're not in the picture but we will add a drop down menu to add the steering tie rods if a guy wants to get those as an option. I believe the Polaris stock steering tie rod is about $28 each if I'm not mistaken. Ours are $35 for the pair. These a the heavy duty and docol material.

IMG_20180115_123118725.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features