• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Warm Springs

X
Mar 12, 2018
today was legit. 6" at the parking area near the last house up the hill on 170. 2'+ about 3 miles up the road, a little more than that up a little further. Snotel is showing 30" up top. easily above my knees.

pretty much as long as you were careful you could ride anywhere wo bottoming or hitting anything :bowl:

this first pic was up top pretty close to the snotel

X
Mar 12, 2018
go past georgetown lake, heading east 5 miles an turn left (north) on warm springs road (170). take that up till it ends

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
today was legit. 6" at the parking area near the last house up the hill on 170. 2'+ about 3 miles up the road, a little more than that up a little further. Snotel is showing 30" up top. easily above my knees.

pretty much as long as you were careful you could ride anywhere wo bottoming or hitting anything :bowl:

this first pic was up top pretty close to the snotel

Why not just ride in from Red Lion? I have been up there a couple of times, great area when it gets the snow. I should have gone up there yesterday.

Premium Features