• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bluebear, New Member

M

Modedmach1

Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
Hi, I'm Chris and I've been a snowestaholic since December of 2003. Sometimes, if I haven't had snowest in a few days, I start to bother my coworkers and friends and family. I once stole money from church just to get my fix of snowest.

Thats some funny sh*t right there....:beer;

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Hi, I'm Chris and I've been a snowestaholic since December of 2003. Sometimes, if I haven't had snowest in a few days, I start to bother my coworkers and friends and family. I once stole money from church just to get my fix of snowest.

Hi, I am a snowestaholic. My girlfriend thought I was cheating on her. The other day she caught me in the act and now I think she wishes I was.

It would cost less

Last edited:

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
i used to actually do a lot of stuff but know it's work in the summer and work around sledding in the winter.

i was told if snowest was a woman, i'd be in deep poo

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
I work to pay bills and to pay for sled parts. Other than that I go no money.. but, backcountryislife loaned me some money so I could ride this winter.. ;):D:beer;

Premium Features