• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello!

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Missy and I love snowmobiling (imagine that). I just bought a 13 Pro for this season. I have gotten to ride it once on the 28th of October at Monte Cristo. I am extremely excited for this season! I am passionate about the sport and hope to improve my skills this year immensely with the help of the most flickable sled ;)

I generally ride Mirror Lake Hwy, Guardsman's Pass and in the Bear Lake/ID area. I have ridden Monte Cristo twice. I would love to go on many new adventures this year! I hope to make many new friends and go ride with them in their terrain. I am eager for knowledge, so if you have room for one more on your ride hit me up! :)

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Nice! I have a time share in garden city so me and my friends stay in my condos. WorldMark ;) if the snow is right we should be there from the 20th of December to the 24th!

Nitron135

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2009
Hey Missy I see you found the forums here. You can get alot of good information here. I look forward to riding with you soon. I will call you when I can go.

Don

M
Oct 31, 2010
Bozeman MT
Welcome Missy, always up for new friends If you get to west yellowstone or Bozeman ,look me up .I love riding and my friend group just got made smaller by another job lost. I love to show people new places to get stuck. Ha Ha Just kidding ,I always look after the people I ride with. Have fun here.:face-icon-small-blu

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Welcome Missy, always up for new friends If you get to west yellowstone or Bozeman ,look me up .I love riding and my friend group just got made smaller by another job lost. I love to show people new places to get stuck. Ha Ha Just kidding ,I always look after the people I ride with. Have fun here.:face-icon-small-blu

Definitely!! Thanks, when I head that way I will look you up ;)

12V92 LOGGER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 27, 2012
Colorado Rockies
Nice! I have a time share in garden city so me and my friends stay in my condos. WorldMark ;) if the snow is right we should be there from the 20th of December to the 24th!
there is a worldmark in steamboat, co. if you ever get out this way, let me know, we go riding together. north routt, rabbit ears are great riding. still waiting on good snow yet.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
there is a worldmark in steamboat, co. if you ever get out this way, let me know, we go riding together. north routt, rabbit ears are great riding. still waiting on good snow yet.

Awesome! I have actually checked out the resort there and heard of rabbit ears. I bet I will head anywhere the snow is ;)

Premium Features