• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FrankieJames7

F

FrankieJames7

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
Tanana Alaska
Indeed......

He was warned not to be disrespectful to the site staff........

I gave you multiple chances kid........:usa2:

on HCS its like you guys beg to be called fags...and when you do get called fags you ban everyone...its like your scared of them or somthing

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
on HCS its like you guys beg to be called fags...and when you do get called fags you ban everyone...its like your scared of them or somthing
:banplease:

Frankie :nono:

Don't engage in the antagonizing :fencing:

and throwing rocks:brick:

go back to valid, contributing posts

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
:banplease:

Frankie :nono:

Don't engage in the antagonizing :fencing:

and throwing rocks:brick:

go back to valid, contributing posts

LOL valid, contributing posts along with FrankieJames7 doesn't belong in the same sentence. If you knew him from the other sites he is just a drama queen. When I 1st seen snowmobilesrme on here I actually thought it was him but SRM was a little too normal for them to be the same. (Can't believe I actually typed that last 12 words :face-icon-small-blu:face-icon-small-blu )

F

FrankieJames7

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
Tanana Alaska
LOL valid, contributing posts along with FrankieJames7 doesn't belong in the same sentence. If you knew him from the other sites he is just a drama queen. When I 1st seen snowmobilesrme on here I actually thought it was him but SRM was a little too normal for them to be the same. (Can't believe I actually typed that last 12 words :face-icon-small-blu:face-icon-small-blu )

but i dont remember you

F

FrankieJames7

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
Tanana Alaska
I ain't surprised. System overload already @ 14? Tried searching all your old posts/threads on hcs but guess they decided to delete everything you posted.

yeah...ive been away from HCS for along time you...you have to think...try to figure things out...when i came back for 2 days i only remembered srt20 and batman...try to think and figure it out...i also see you are from Nunavut...are you an Eskimo?

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
yeah...ive been away from HCS for along time you...you have to think...try to figure things out...when i came back for 2 days i only remembered srt20 and batman...try to think and figure it out...i also see you are from Nunavut...are you an Eskimo?

yes I am an Inuk, and as for you and your attitude (not saying you've done that here already, maybe, but just don't care to go through all your posts), why don't you tone it down and try not to get kicked out of this forum, that will be your first stage of growing up. All the forums are great info, if you want a place to rant and be an a$$ to people then sure there are forums like that elsewhere, just do not taint this one as it has bunch of knowledgeable riders helping each other out.

F

FrankieJames7

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
Tanana Alaska
yes I am an Inuk, and as for you and your attitude (not saying you've done that here already, maybe, but just don't care to go through all your posts), why don't you tone it down and try not to get kicked out of this forum, that will be your first stage of growing up. All the forums are great info, if you want a place to rant and be an a$$ to people then sure there are forums like that elsewhere, just do not taint this one as it has bunch of knowledgeable riders helping each other out.

oh you are an eskimo? are you a native eskimo or are you a pure blood? because the pure blood eskimos have white skin...i my self am a native indian

dingalingman1

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2010
Western Nebraska
This forum is a great place for meeting new friends and obtaining a great amount of knowledge. Please don't bring all the bad that you have experienced on other sites to this one. At your age you have a long life ahead of you. Try to enrich it and make as many friends as possible. life is way to short to not enjoy every minute on this earth.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
This forum is a great place for meeting new friends and obtaining a great amount of knowledge. Please don't bring all the bad that you have experienced on other sites to this one. At your age you have a long life ahead of you. Try to enrich it and make as many friends as possible. life is way to short to not enjoy every minute on this earth.

Like I have tried to tell him in several Pm's its ON HIM to make this work. If not he will be gone.

Premium Features